I’m a freelance digital content strategist, experienced lead for large, complex digital projects and a hands-on practitioner with more than 15 years experience across private sector, local government and the NHS.
My approach to digital is one based in design thinking and I’m particularly interested in working with organisations open to radical change as well as those looking to improve their communications, online content or engagement.
All my work is tailored to your needs and budget so get in touch and let’s discuss how we can work together.
As an idea of the work I can undertake here’s some of the services I offer:
Digital transformation and leadership
- Virtual chief digital officer, interim leadership / project lead roles, and consultancy
- Digital team mentoring and training
- Reviews, strategy/planning support, and content strategy development
- Service design
- Customer journey / multi-channel journey planning and delivery.
- User research
- Usability testing
- Content creation, editing and optimisation (including content assessment, A/B or multi-variant testing)
- Content migration and metadata
- Editorial planning and cross-channel campaigns
- Social media content creation and management (including advertising)
- Social media audits and strategy
- SEO (including paid and organic search)
- Measurement and evaluation of activity and campaigns
- Training on all aspects of digital content.
Training and public speaking
I’m an experienced trainer in one-to-one, small group, workshop and classroom style training on everything from content strategy, through delivery, through to practical training on use of systems and software.
I’m also happy to undertake public speaking engagements and have spoken at events including LGCommunications Comms Academy and WEBBOS in Stockholm.