As LocalGov Digital calls for blogging teams to share their practice I reflect on the value of blogging to me
- Open practice, working out loud and the top five reasons why I blog
- Ever increasing circles: Is G+ gaining traction?
- How to lose friends and infuriate people (or, one common mistake organisations make on social media)
- Guardian Local Leaders: my views on digital local government
- Style and substance: A digital content standard for local government
Accessibility blogging Content Management content strategy democracy Derbyshire digital media edemocracy elections engagement Facebook Google Google Maps Government guidelines internal communications journalism knowledge hub knowledge sharing LinkedIn local council localgovcamp localgovdigital local government Mobile Computing Mobile phone Online Communities public relations reflective practice research Search Social media Social network social networking Social web Style guide thesis Twitter unconference Usability User experience design web content strategy Website weeklyblogclub work